NEPHAR 390 PHARMACY PRACTICE II
NEPHAR 491 PHARMACY PRACTICE IV
(SEPTEMBER 28, 2020)
- Completed Summer Term 2020 Pharmacy Practices ( for NEPHAR 390 Pharmacy Practice II and NEPHAR 491 Pharmacy Practice IV) have been regulated as given below:
- Since Covid19 Pandemic situation continues, entrance to TRNC needed quarantine for many citizens, there will be no face to face oral exam for this Pharmacy Practices.
- Approved Pharmacy Practice Forms by Pharmacist (Application Form, Student Pharmacy Practice Form with Photo and Pharmacist’s Evaluation Form) and Student’s personal experience rapport must be sent to Pharmacy Practice Coordinator Prof. Dr. Şahan SAYGI via email@example.com
- Deadline for electronic mailing procedures is October 23, 2020. After this date, submission is not going to be accepted.
- Missing any Form or lack of Pharmacist’s approval, and Student’s Form without Photo, will not be evaluated.
- Student’s Pharmacy Practice grade will be decided by using Student Rapport.
- All the subjects mentioned above, our students must be careful about preventing unpleasant situations further.
Prof. Dr. İhsan ÇALIŞ
Dean, NEU Faculty of Pharmacy